Herantis Pharma Plc
Company release 27 March 2020 at 1:00 PM Eastern European Time
Herantis Pharma Plc (“Herantis” or the “Company”) takes the current coronavirus outbreak seriously and is acting in a responsible manner. Owing to this, the Company’s Annual General Meeting set to convene on 8 April 2020 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern European Time, will be convened in such a manner that the risk of the spreading of the coronavirus is minimized. The Company follows good corporate governance and will take into account the interests of its shareholders as well as the corporate benefit in these exceptional circumstances. Further, the Company complies with the recommendations and restrictions issued by the authorities, and prioritizes the health and safety of its employees and shareholders.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Annual General Meeting may not convene at Taitotalon Kongressikeskus which has been original venue. Owing to this, the meeting venue has been changed as Meeting Park Forum, Mannerheimintie 20 B, Helsinki, 6th floor, meeting room MARSKI 1.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Company requests that its shareholders take into account the following matters relating to the Annual General Meeting:
- The Company wishes that its shareholders follow the meeting through a webcast instead of participating at the meeting in person. A shareholder may request the link to the webcast by e-mail from email@example.com by Tuesday 7 April 2020 at 11.59 p.m. Eastern European Time. The shareholders following the meeting through the webcast are not considered having attended the meeting, nor may they vote through the webcast. The shareholders may pose questions through the webcast but as technical difficulties may occur, the Company cannot guarantee that these questions are answered.
- The Company recommends exercising voting rights by proxy representation. A proxy template based on which the shareholder may authorize named representative to represent and use voting rights the shareholder at the meeting as well as other information regarding the Annual General Meeting are available on the Company’s website at https://herantis.com/AGM.
- From the Company, only the CEO and one member of the Board of Directors will attend, presuming that they are perfectly healthy and have no reason to suspect of being exposed to coronavirus. There will be no catering or handouts in the meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the venue, the seats will be placed sparsely and special attention will be paid to the cleanliness and hygienic of the venue.
- The shareholders are requested to comply with the current recommendations and restrictions relating to the coronavirus pandemic. Especially persons who belong to risk groups, who have travelled outside of Finland within the past 14 days prior to the meeting, or who have flu or coronavirus symptoms, are requested not to attend the meeting in person.
- A recording of the meeting shall be published on the Company’s website, if not prevented by technical difficulties.
The Company monitors the development of the coronavirus outbreak and complies with the instructions given by the authorities. Shareholders are advised to follow the Company’s website in order to receive the latest instructions regarding the Annual General Meeting. The shareholders registering for the Annual General Meeting are advised to give their e-mail address in connection with their notice of participation as well as to give their consent to the Company for the Company to reach them on matters relating to the meeting, if necessary.
Herantis Pharma Plc, Pekka Simula, CEO, +358 40 7300 445
Company web site: www.herantis.com
Certified Advisor: UB Securities Ltd, Finland: +358 9 25 380 225, Sweden: +46 72 888 43 83
About Herantis Pharma Plc
Herantis Pharma Plc is an innovative drug development company breaking the boundaries of standard therapeutic approaches. Our regenerative medicine drug candidates, CDNF and Lymfactin®, aim to revolutionize the treatment of Parkinson’s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases, and of secondary lymphedema. The shares of Herantis are listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland with ticker symbol ‘HRTIS’ and Nasdaq First North Growth Market Sweden with ticker symbol ‘HRNTS’.